(Please read before contacting me to purchase a rabbit!)
1. I require a 50%, non refundable deposit to hold a rabbit. Deposits will not be
accepted until you have contacted me and we've discussed the situation.
2. I accept PayPal.
3. Pricing is based on the individual
animal and my evaluation of it's merits. Please be
aware when it comes to purchasing breeding or show stock, you get what you pay for. That being said, I am happy to work with youth, 4-Hers, etc.
4. ONLY show and breeding stock will be sold with a pedigree, no exceptions.
5. All animals will be healthy at the
time of sale, however, the buyer will also be
expected to examine the rabbit for themselves. Removing the rabbit from the sale
will be taken as consent that you believe the rabbit is healthy and will fit your needs.
6. We are happy to deliver to any shows we are attending.
7. I reserve the right to decide to keep any rabbit, at any time, for any reason.
8. I have no responsibility for animals after theyleaves the rabbitry and my care, and
therefore cannot guarantee reproductive ability, show quality, quality of
Also, I am not responsible for injury or death that may occur while a rabbit is under
the care of a transporter.
9. All sales are final. I cannot provide a refund under ANY circumstances.
10. Sorry, I do not ship, but am happy to work with you in meeting a transporter.
11. If a situation ever arises and you can no longer keep the rabbit,
please contact me, as I can and will take the rabbit back if I have cage space.